David L Goldman, Attorney At Law
David Goldman completed his undergraduate studies in 1983 at Hamilton College, then graduated from Tulane University School of Law in 1987 before being admitted to the Florida Bar that same year. Since then, he has focused solely on wrongful death and personal injury law, getting his clients millions of dollars in damages and helping them find financial stability after an accident.
Mr. Goldman has numerous accolades that help him stand out as being one of the most eminent lawyers in his field including:
- Named one of the 10 Best Attorneys by the American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys twice.
- Eagle Member of the Florida Justice Association and the Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers
- Winner of the Legislative Leadership Award from the Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers
- Worked with numerous community organizations including the Second Chance Last Opportunity and the Sarasota Manatee Jewish Community Center
Committed to the community as well as to his clients, David Goldman has spent more than two decades fighting for the injured and standing up to the powerful.
Michael J Babboni, Attorney At Law
Michael J Babboni attended the University of Wisconsin, graduating with a Bachelor of the Arts in Political Science in 1984. He then completed his law degree at Stetson University and graduated with a Juris Doctor degree in 1987. Since then, he has dedicated his life to civil and criminal litigation throughout St Petersburg, Florida. Today, he focuses on personal injury law and has even helped to establish federal guidelines for how permanent disabilities are determined for federal employees.
Mr. Babboni has also spent much time helping with various associations in Florida and has accomplished a huge amount including:
- Certified by the NFL as a Player Representative and represents several NFL players
- Part of the Mayor’s Stadium Task Force for the construction of a new St Petersburg baseball stadium
- Member of the Florida Justice Association
- Served on the St. Petersburg Chamber of Commerce Baseball Committee
His tireless dedication to the community and his clients are key reasons that Mr. Babboni is so highly respected by his peers in the field today.
Stephen Fernandez, Attorney At Law
Mr. Fernandez graduated with honors from the University of Florida College of Law and received high honors in his undergraduate studies at the University of Florida where he graduated with a degree in Political Science.
Since becoming an attorney, Stephen Fernandez has focused on helping those injured in accidents and their families as well as those who have been wrongfully denied insurance claims. Able to practice in Florida and Georgia, he has experience in every type of personal injury claim including negligent security, premises liability, commercial truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, and more
Over the years he has gained the respect of his peers and numerous awards and recognitions including:
- Being named a “Rising Star” by Florida Super Lawyers magazine twice – in 2010 and 2011, a recognition given only to about 2.5% of all attorneys.
- Named one of the top 40 lawyers under 40 in 2011 by the National Trial Lawyers Organization
- Carries a Superb rating from AVVO
Mr. Fernandez also has years of community service and spends much of his free time helping with environmental conservation and other environmental issues in Florida.
Bernard Walsh, Attorney At Law
With more than 37 years of experience in personal injury and civil trials, Bernard Walsh began his career as an attorney for the State of Florida and as a trial attorney, where he handled numerous high-profile trials involving felonies. However, since 1982 he has focused only on personal injury law, fighting for the injured in Sarasota and Manatee Counties. He has won numerous record-breaking recoveries for his clients including:
- The largest daycare center recovery in Florida – $1,000,000 in 2010
- The largest motorcycle recovery in the state – $6,000,000 in 2006
- The largest playground recovery in Florida – $1,900,000 in 2008
Along with this, he has won several multi-million and million-dollar recoveries in virtually every type of injury case including single vehicle, trucking accidents, bicycle accidents, and more.
Mr. Walsh has won numerous accolades and awards and carries a Superb Rating from the AVVO. He is also highly committed to the community, volunteering hours each year to various law enforcement, church, and public organizations.
Danny Murphy, Attorney At Law
Mr. Murphy is a member of the Florida Bar since October, 2015. The Florida Bar is the organization of all lawyers licensed by the Supreme Court of Florida to practice law in the state. Daniel is also a member of the Sarasota County Bar Association which advances professionalism, promotes practice development, encourages public service, fosters fellowship and supports access to legal services for all. Attorney Daniel Murphy is a member of the Florida Highway Advisory Board.
Daniel is an EAGLE member of the Florida Justice Association, a statewide organization of trial lawyers who are dedicated to strengthening and upholding Florida’s civil justice system and protecting the rights of Florida’s citizens and consumers. Mr. Murphy was also named one of the “Top 40 Under 40” by the National Trial Lawyers Association, a “Rising Star 2018” by the American Institute of Legal Advocates and was selected for Membership as one of the “10 Best Attorneys” in Florida by the American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys, organizations that extend memberships to top attorneys who exemplify superior qualifications, trial results and leadership as a Civil Plaintiff trial lawyer.